Return to Headlines
Updated 2020-2021 School Year Information
We are busy preparing for the beginning of the 2020-2021 school year and would like to share some updated information with our Enterprise families.
- We would like to thank our amazing Enterprise families for your support and diligence with our registration process. We have approximately 95% of our students registered for this upcoming school year. Some families are missing proofs of residency or other documents. If you are one of those families, we will be reaching out to you soon to gather those additional documents to complete your child’s registration.
- If you have not yet completed your registration paperwork for the 2020-2021 school year and your child will be attending Enterprise Elementary on campus or through eLearning at Enterprise, we need this completed now. You can find the Registration Packet on our school website, complete it digitally and submit to EnterpriseElementary@brevardschools.org. You can also print the packet and drop it off in the bin located in the front of our school or pick up a paper registration packet from the bin located in the front of our school and drop it back off to us.
eLearning @ Enterprise
- Thank you for completing the eLearning interest survey or calling the front office to let us know your interest in eLearning @ Enterprise. Below is the link to download the Parent Agreement for eLearning, as well as instructions on how to sign the document electronically:
- If you selected eLearning @ Enterprise as your child’s educational option for this school year, you will need to complete the Parent Agreement Form and either email it to EnterpriseElementary@brevardschools.org or print it and drop it off in the bin located in the front of our school. The eLearning model allows your child to be connected to our school, accessing live instruction from a grade level teacher. Your child’s schedule will mirror the same school day grade level schedule as students in the building. They will be taught the grade level standards and the teacher will be following the same pacing guide in all subject areas.
- 2020-2021 Supply List: https://www.brevardschools.org/site/handlers/filedownload.ashx?moduleinstanceid=17584&dataid=21994&FileName=2020-2021%20Supply%20List.pdf
- Bus Transportation: If your child will be riding the bus to/from school this year, please email their name, school, grade, and student ID# to: BusRouters@brevardschools.org.
- Enterprise Transportation Survey: To help us better plan for arrival and dismissal procedures for this coming school year, we are asking families who plan to have students attending school on campus to complete our transportation survey for each of their children by clicking the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeyb4myD7nq-siZc5OOszpYSMDRk229A3F_CdWfaQkFt0zjCg/viewform?usp=pp_url
- Class Assignments: Due to ongoing registration, class rosters have not yet been finalized. We are anticipating teacher assignments to be ready in the next couple of weeks. Once completed, your child’s teacher will reach out to you and your family to welcome your child to his/her class.
- Brevard Before/After School Care: BAS Registration will be available online beginning at 10am on Monday, August 10th. BAS is only available for students in grades K-6. More information regarding the 2020-2021 BAS Program can be found here: https://www.brevardschools.org/site/handlers/filedownload.ashx?moduleinstanceid=31662&dataid=62404&FileName=BAS%202020-2021%20Program%20Information.pdf&fbclid=IwAR2cQEnKq3zOR9RzsczbHb7uHGDndbX0LSYcw5Vy1jQdyHls3HJlZpeQKW8
- Free and Reduced Lunch: Applications for Free and Reduced Lunch are available now. Applications may be completed online at: https://www.brevardschools.org/page/3473?fbclid=IwAR1s15WoAf1gdC0X0CsdK_ogCXqV36w3WM0NnyoeZXmRDLUemgOwhZGi-SY