Kindergarten through 6th grade registration NOW OPEN
Dear Parents/Legal Guardians,
As we look forward to the opening of the 2020/21 school year, it is time, once again, to complete our registration paperwork to ensure we have the most current and accurate information on your child(ren). This is normally handled with take-home packets, but it will come as no surprise that we will be handling this process, as much as possible, digitally this year.
Attached you will find a fillable pdf including all the yearly mandatory registration documents. Please complete and submit these documents by May 22, 2020.
There are several steps to the process:
- Download and complete documents for each school-age child. When it is complete, please save your document with your child’s last name.first name. For example if your child’s name is John Smith, you would save your document as smith.john.
- There are three ways you can return this information to us.
- Print the entire document out and mail it to the school. Our address is 201 Indian Trail Cocoa, FL 32927
- Print the entire document out and hand deliver it to the school. There will be a plastic bin located outside the front office doors where you can turn it in.
- E-mail entire packet to our school’s universal e-mail address: FairglenElementary@brevardschools.org
- Please be sure to name ALL files as your child’s last name.first name
If your child will be attending a different Brevard Public School next year, please use that school’s universal address which can be found here: HERE: District Homepage under Featured Stories
While we remain vigilant about the security of all our platforms, including e-mail, we are also aware systems can be compromised. If there is any information included in the registration packet you are concerned about sharing across e-mail, please use one of the other two options available.
While we do not know exactly what the start of school might look like next year, we want to be prepared regardless of this uncertainty. To that end, our first step is the submission of complete and accurate registration paperwork submitted by May 22, 2020. As soon as we are given further direction from the state, we will be able to provide more information about the rest of the registration process.
We will have paper copies of the registration packet available outside the front office. Please note that students who do not have a complete packet submitted by our registration date in July will have to complete the whole packet at that time which may prolong class placement.