Brevard Public Schools Announces Summer Food Distribution Centers
Viera, FL: Brevard Public Schools is pleased to announce that the following schools will open as food distribution centers this summer from June 9 – July 28, 2021. Seven (7) day Meal Kits will be distributed on Wednesdays only from 9:00 am – 11:00 am at the following locations:
· Andersen Elementary (Rockledge)
· Port Malabar Elementary (Palm Bay)
· Cambridge Elementary (Cocoa)
· Satellite High (Satellite Beach)
· Johnson Middle (Melbourne)
· Sherwood Elementary (Melbourne)
· Madison Middle (Titusville)
· Southwest Middle (Palm Bay)
· Meadowlane Primary (Melbourne)
· Space Coast Jr/Sr High (Port St. John)
· Merritt Island High (Merritt Island)
Parents must pre-register for meals at https://www.brevardschools.org/Page/18187. Meals will be distributed to children ages 18 and younger in the bus or car loop. Each child will receive a meal package containing seven breakfast meals and seven lunch meals.
Meal pickup dates are as follows: June 9, June 16, June 23, June 30, July 7, July 14, July 21, and July 28. Parents/guardians may pick up meals without their child being present provided they have a form of their child’s ID with them. Examples of valid forms of ID are as follows: student ID card, child’s birth certificate, child’s passport, government-issued child ID card, or a document proving parent/guardian identity and relationship to the child such as a hospital, religious, or day care record. BPS will make necessary adjustments to these locations and times as necessary based on need, resources, and participation.