2020/21 Registration Information/ Forms
May 18, 2020
Dear Parents/Legal Guardians,
As we look forward to the opening of the 2020/21 school year, it is time, once again, to complete our registration paperwork to ensure we have the most current and accurate information on your child(ren). This is normally handled with take-home packets, but it will come as no surprise that we will be handling this process, as much as possible, digitally this year.
Attached you will find a fillable pdf including all the yearly mandatory registration documents. Please complete and submit these documents by May 28, 2020. This document is long, so be sure to scroll through and fill it out in its entirety.
There are several steps to the process:
1. Download and complete documents for each school-age child. When it is complete, please save your document with your child’s last name, first name. For example, if your child’s name is John Smith, you would save your document as Smith, John.
2. Paper copies will be available for pick-up by appointment through the front office from 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
3. There are three ways you can return this information to us:
1. Print the entire document out and mail it to the school. McNair Magnet Middle School, 1 Challenger Drive, Rockledge, FL 32955
2. Print the entire document out and hand deliver it to the school.
3. E-mail entire packet, using the naming convention outlined in step 1, to Kathleen Avis at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your child will be attending a different Brevard Public School next year, or you are having any issues accessing the documents please contact Kathleen Avis at 321-633-3630 ext. 34024 for further information.
While we remain vigilant about the security of all our platforms, including e-mail, we are also aware systems can be compromised. If there is any information included in the registration packet you are concerned about sharing across e-mail, please use one of the other two options available, or you may call the school to set up an appointment to pick up paper copies outside the front office.
While we do not know exactly what the start of school might look like next year, we want to be prepared regardless of this uncertainty. To that end, our first step is the submission of complete and accurate registration paperwork submitted by May 28, 2020. As soon as we are given further direction from the state, we will be able to provide more information about the rest of the registration process.
1. When you open this link/document, you must make sure you save it to your computer prior to placing any information on the documents (if you don't do this step, you will lose any and all information you place in the documents)
2. Once you have saved the documents to your computer then you can fill the information out and save information according to the directions in the letter above.
3. Send completed documents accordingly to Mrs. Kathy Avis at McNair.