BPS MANDATORY Registration Forms for 2020-21
May 12, 2020
Dear Parents/Legal Guardians,
As we look forward to the opening of the 2020/21 school year, it is time, once again, to complete our registration paperwork to ensure we have the most current and accurate information on your child(ren). This is normally handled with take-home packets, but it will come as no surprise that we will be handling this process, as much as possible, digitally this year.
Attached you will find a fillable pdf including all the yearly mandatory registration documents. Please complete and submit these documents by May 22, 2020.
There are several steps to the process:
- Download and complete documents for each school-age child. When it is complete, (and if you wish to send electronically) please save your document with your child’s last name.first name. For example if your child’s name is John Smith, you would save your document as smith.john.
- There are three ways you can return this information to us.
- Print the entire document out and mail it to the school: 101 Pirate Lane Melbourne, FL 32901
- Print the entire document out and hand deliver it to the school.
- E-mail entire packet, using the naming convention outlined in step 1, to our school’s universal e-mail address: PalmBayHigh@Brevardschools.org
If your child will be attending a different Brevard Public School next year, please use that school’s universal address which can be found here: https://fl02201431.schoolwires.net/site/default.aspx?PageType=3&DomainID=4&ModuleInstanceID=5964&ViewID=6446EE88-D30C-497E-9316-3F8874B3E108&RenderLoc=0&FlexDataID=57892&PageID=1
While we remain vigilant about the security of all our platforms, including e-mail, we are also aware systems can be compromised. If there is any information included in the registration packet you are concerned about sharing across e-mail, please use one of the other two options available.
While we do not know exactly what the start of school might look like next year, we want to be prepared regardless of this uncertainty. To that end, our first step is the submission of complete and accurate registration paperwork submitted by May 22, 2020. As soon as we are given further direction from the state, we will be able to provide more information about the rest of the registration process.
We will mail paper registration packets to the families currently completing their course work in this way.