We are open for registration! Office hours are Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:00pm. If you have not completed your registration packet with proof of residency please do so as soon as possible. If all required items are complete we will text and email out teacher assignments the week of August 2nd.
We will have a teacher meet and greet on Friday, August 6th for all 1st-6th grade studnets. Click here for scheduled times based on your childs last name.
We are not accepting electronic registration forms but you can email your proof of residency to email@example.com. You must provide 1 from each tier below.
- Current driver license (F.S. 322.19(2)) requires that you update your address information on your driver's license within 10 days of moving.
- Current Purchase Contract (with expected closing date within 90 days of school) or Warranty Deed.
- Lease/Rental Agreement with your name as the renter
- Current utility statement within the last 30-45 days.
- Florida Voter Registration Card.
- Florida Vehicle Registration or Title
- A utility hook up or work order dated within 60 days.
- Medical or health card with address listed.
- Current homeowner's insurance policy or bill.
- Current automobile insurance policy or bill.
- A letter from a homeless shelter, transitional service provider or a half-way house verifying they receive mail
If you have any questions please contact the front office at 321-254-7261.