Basketball - Girls
Girls Basketball Program that are known as CHAMPIONS- on the court, in the classroom, and in life.
Instilling HARDWORK, DISCIPLINE, ACCOUNTABILITY, and ENCOURAGEMENT.
Through this my Student-Athletes will learn that nothing in life is handed to them,
that they can accomplish anything they put their minds to - but it will take blood, sweat and tears.
To be the greatest, hard work starts when no one is watching.
Incoming Student-Athletes NEED the following ASAP before starting workouts:
- Registered for Palm Bay Magnet High School 2017-2018 school year
- Up to date Physical Packet (turned in to Coach Murano)
How to accomplish OUR Vision:
When you come to work out, you come to push yourself, to better yourself and your teammates.
- Summer leagues/workouts – be committed, show up and compete. NO EXCUSES.
The off season is to improve YOUR weaknesses.
To make your game overall better for you and your TEAM.
- DEDICATION – show up every workout, put in 110% effort, be better than you were the day before.
- RESPECT – yourself, your teammates, your Coaches/Teachers.
- DISCIPLINE – ON and OFF the court. Carry yourself with class.
- Be committed to the Program, know that there is No I in Palm BayBasketball.
GOALS: 2017-2018 Season
- **CONTINUE to BUILD as a PROGRAM**
- CCC CHAMPS
- DISTRICT CHAMPS
- REGION CHAMPS
- ***BIRTH into the STATE FINAL FOUR***
If you are interested in playing basketball for Palm Bay and you meet the criteria mentioned above.
I need you to be in contact with me via email and attend the first meeting/workout Wednesday,
May 31st at 5:30 – location to be determined.
Contact Coach Murano at:
PBMHS: (321).952.5900 ext. 5043
There is a DIFFERENCE between
INTEREST and COMMITMENT.
When you’re INTERESTED in doing something,
You do it only when it’s convenient.
When you’re COMMITTED to something,
You except NO EXCUSES;
Are YOU Committed?